Filling, compressing and seaming machines for cereals in cans
FULLY AUTOMATIC CAN SEAMING MACHINE INDOSA matic P
Revolving machine with with 12 portion transport wheel. Station for seaming-on of a metal lid or metal bottom, a tear-off lid or patent lid, a „Penny-Lever“ lid or ring etc., onto tin plate, aluminium or composite cans, with station for automatic destacking of lids.
The is the basic machine for the modular construction of a fully automatic line from depalletizing the cans over filling and seaming to packing.
Easy and quick format tool changing
Switching over to other can sizes in minutes by simply exchanging of marked and specially colour-coded format parts. Infinitely variable spindle sleeve pressure (no progressive spring)
- Modern, neat machine, mainly made of stainless steel, hard-chrome plated steel and anodized hard aluminium
- Solid, maintenance-free construction with lifetime lubricated beaerings
- High capacity, constructed for continuous industry use
- Easy and safe operation
- Field-proven, high-performance design
- Thousand times world-wide tested and proved
- Compact, space-saving construction
- Fully automatic operating sequence with all output signals for connecting up- and downstream machines
- Optimal operational safety by proved electrical control in watertight casing with contact-free object detectors