Paper Can Sealer
Paper can sealer with tobacco filling and compressor station
INDOSA matic 100 K2 cardboard bottom sealing machine
- Conveyor for can inlet and can outlet
- Indexing turret for can positioning
- Station to fill and compress tabacco into cans
- Cardboard bottom magazine with destacker
- Heat-sealing station for centering and presealing the cardboard bottom onto the can
- Heat-sealing station for pressing and tight sealing the can
Fully automatic seaming machine for sealing of environmentally friendly cardboard bottoms onto composite cans
In basic structure and conception this machine is exactly alike the thousand times well proved INDOSA-matic for seaming of ”normal” tin or aluminium bottoms onto tin or composite cans. Even the handling and capacity do hardly differ from a tin bottom seaming machine. Instead of a lid destacker with slide a lid destacker with suction cup and in lieu of a seaming chuck with 2 seaming rolls 2 heat-sealing stations are in use. For the applier the machine is just as uncomplicated and easy to handle as all INDOSA-matics. Instead of tin bottoms the can manufacturer supplies you with cardboard bottoms, also made with an appropriate INDOSA tool.
It is as well possible to integrate into this INDOSA-matic seaming machine an INDOSA filling machine suitable for your product. Consequently, this automatic machine can in a simple manner be extended to a compact automatic filling and seaming unit.
The INDOSA programme aIso includes corresponding transportation belts, accumulation tables, packaging tables, etc.
Likewise, in case of great need the cardboard bottoms can be manufactured directly from a cardboard reel, using an INDOSA KST blanking and deep-drawing machine.
|Cans:||normal composite cans with or without aluminium inner liner|
|Can ends:||blanked and deep-drawn cardboard bottom with sealing medium|
|Sealing:||double heat-sealing with compressing|
Some advantages of the cardboard bottom on composite cans:
- Environmentally friendly, future-orientated
- Reasonable in price with regard to manufacture and basic material
- Reasonably priced waste disposal (paper can with paper bottom)
- Perfect, tight sealing (heat-sealed and compressed)
- Cans and lids can be lined with or without aluminium inner foil